Coming Soon - Delivery in 8 to 12 weeks
VELLO GRAVEL - THE FIRST FOLDABLE GRAVEL BIKE
This bike combines the flexibility of a folding bike with riding performance for off-road use. The VELLO Gravel opens up a whole new range of applications: foldable to pack in the car or train to access gravel routes, then unfolded for endurance sport. As a gravel bike for everyday use, it has the intakes on the frame for a front and rear rack, matching bags and other accessories, such as the VELLO mudguards - the VELLO Gravel is the perfect bike for longer tours.
Fully assembled and ready to cycle upon delivery.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE VELLO GRAVEL
- Frame: Multisize, unisex, chrome molybdenum steel frame/ shock absorber with elastomer magnetic folding.
- Color: Anthracite
- Handlebars, Grips: Dropdown handlebar
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Matrix foam
- Seatpost: Satori aluminum 30.9 mm x 500 mm
- Stem: Fully adjustable height (VELLO BIKE Design)
- Gear System: Shimano 105 series 10-gears, non-electric
- Shifters: STI integrated shifters and brake levers, 10-speed
- Front chainring: 54T with double chain guard
- Cassette: 11-36 T (chain)
- Brakes: disc brakes
- Tires: 20’’inch 2.0 Schwalbe Billy Bonkers Performance
- Meters of development: 2,40m - 7,85m; gear ratio: 30.1'' - 98.4''
- Bell: light and elegant
- Pedals: Full aluminium folding pedals
- Weight: 11,9 kg (approx., without pedals, +/- 5%)
- Folding size: H: 57 cm x L: 79 cm x B: 29 cm, (H: 22 in x L: 31 in x B: 11 in)